Love never fails. The Love of the Guardian is an allegory that follows the story of characters, as they learn how to accept the love of God. Each act progresses deeper into the story, culminating with the final part of the story on Saturday night. Come experience worship and learning through drama. Walk through the story with these characters, asking yourself the same deep questions about your own walk with God and learn how to love not only yourself, but others, only to understand more fully that the whole time God has been loving you more than you could possibly understand.
- Act 1 - Wed May 30th, 8:30 PM - What is love?
- Act 2 - Thu May 31st, 8:30 PM - Trapped in a Feeling
- Act 3 - Fri June 1st, 8:30 PM - Sleeping in Darkness
- Act 4 - Sat June 2nd, 10:00 AM - Facing the waters
- Act 5 - Sat June 2nd, 8:30 PM -Love Never Fails